The world is going to witness the only total solar eclipse of the year tomorrow. The solar eclipse will be visibly available in some parts of South America and in South Pacific region but it will not be available to see for some Asian countries including Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India as reported by the weather channel. The eclipse will last about four minutes and it will be seen at 10:25 PM according to Indian Standard Time.
The last solar eclipse was seen in the year 2017 where it lasted for about 2 minutes and 40 seconds but this year’s solar eclipse will be about twice longer than before with an expected time of 4 minutes. The images of the eclipse will be live streamed by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration known as NASA. They will also cover the whole event as reported by NewsNation.
It is said that the Solar Eclipse will shadow the earth for an estimated 161 minutes. However, the second landfall of the eclipse will happen only for four minutes. It will traverse for about 6000 miles and will be visible in the parts of Chile, South-Pacific region and Argentina.
- Apple To Move The Production Of Mac Pro To China Amid Trade War
- John Ive Leaving Apple Signals The End Of Steve Jobs Era
- McDonald’s Employee Shamed Online By Customer Earns Community Support
The Total Solar Eclipse could be defined as when the Sun, Earth, and Moon arranges in one line and forms a path of totality with the moon which blocks the rays coming from Sun to reach the earth. Therefore it is only visible if it happens in the day time. However, in the Asian countries, it will occur at night that’s why they won’t be able to witness it.
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies in 2019
- All The 21 Beaches In Mississippi Are Closed Due To A Toxic Algae
- Amazon Employees Plan On Going On Strike During Amazon Prime Day
- According To UK Ad Regulator 30,000 Followers Makes You An Internet Celebrity
- Samsung Released Few Teaser Images Of Galaxy 10 and Galaxy 10+
- Starbucks Apologizes To Police Officers Who Were Asked To Leave The Store
- Many People Got Injured During Gas Explosion At Florida Shopping Center
- Now You Can Preorder The Latest Noise-Cancelling Fully Wireless Earbuds By Sony
- Powerful Earthquake Of 7.1 Magnitude Hits Southern California
- See How Donald Trump Celebrated 4th Of July, The US Independence Day
- Samsung Accused Of Misleading Customers On Their Smartphones’ Water Resistant
- 14-Year-Old Boy Headed To Sweden But Ended Up On A Plane To Germany
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Redesign Is Completed And Will Be Soon Available In The Market
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft Look To Move Productions From China
- Amazon Prime Is Offering 50% Off On Popular Movies As A Part Of Early Prime Day Deals
- Apple TV Plans To Beat Netflix And Amazon Prime Videos With Fewer Shows
- Samsung Launches Bixby App Store In Competition With Alexa and Google Home
- Amazon Became It’s Own Shipper After FedEx Refused To Renew Contract With The Company
- Android’s New Fast Share Is Google’s Answer To Apple AirDrop