It is of great surprise that Saturn’s moon has got some tiger stripes on its surface. While some referred to it as a miracle, the scientists defined it to be pure Physics. They are saying that it is probably due to the strange Physics of the Ringed Planet’s gravity changes with the moon’s orbit, which has lead to the present state.
The scientists have developed a new model, which can find the reason behind the cause of Enceladus’s tiger stripes. The stripes are quite intense on the South Pole of the moon because the particular area happened to split open first.
The scientists further said that the fissures stay open, which leads to an eruption as a result of the tidal effects of Saturn’s gravity. They further claim that the moon’s deformation is the factor that keeps the wound from healing and prevents the ice from closing.
The stripes have further been studied to be known that each of them is parallel and has an even space difference between each of them.
- How to choose the best keyboard?
- What Is The Role Of Cartoons In Children Development?
- Matrix 4 and John Wick 4 releasing on the same day, fans plan a Keanu Reeves’ day
- WhatsApp will stop working on these phones in 2020
- Methane Pulse detected in South Sudan wetlands, scientists suspect climate change as reason
- Saturn’s moon has developed some tiger stripes, and the scientists reveal the reason
- Google Chrome brings improved security features
- Microsoft finally announces Windows 10 Mobile is dead
- Juice WRLD Autopsy report inconclusive, need for more investigations
- Snapchat launches a new feature – lets you edit your face into videos
- Climate Change effect – World’s Oceans are losing Oxygen
- Kim Kardashian throws a Jurassic Park themed party for son’s birthday
- Google Assistant gets a new capability to take notes
- “Reno 911” is making a comeback after 10 years – on Quibi!
- Chinese scientists create Monkey- Pig Hybrids
- Microsoft claims it has found over 44 million users with Password Security issues
- Birds are getting smaller in size, scientists blame it on Climate Change
- Instagram now asks new users to provide their date of birth
- The New Digital Tax Regime – Will it hit US Tech firms?
- Peloton stands by its ad – says it was misinterpreted