The classic flip phone with foldable design is coming back into the market. Samsung is soon going to launch a new phone and will bring back this classic design from the old times. They are said to be developing a design that takes inspiration from flip phone designs and folds down the middle of the screen in order to make it more compact when it is not in use of the customer.
The opposite idea of this phone has also been in the market, the phones which fold outward like a book. Those phones were not a huge success as there were many problems arising due to their odd design. But now Samsung is working on a completely different model.
The size of the phone will be 6.7 inches when unfolded and will have an extra 1 inch for the basic information without having to fold the device. The exterior of the device will be responsible for all the notifications and other display info.
With its compact size, it will easily fit in your pockets and will also give you the experience of huge phones. The launch of the phone is set to be released soon. However, no exact date is announced by the company but we can expect it soon near next year.
Previously launched foldable phone Galaxy Fold with an opposite idea was having so many issues. The customers reported many complaints regarding the phone. Most customers said that only one unit of the phone was working and the other was blank.
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies in 2019
- All The 21 Beaches In Mississippi Are Closed Due To A Toxic Algae
- Amazon Employees Plan On Going On Strike During Amazon Prime Day
- According To UK Ad Regulator 30,000 Followers Makes You An Internet Celebrity
- Samsung Released Few Teaser Images Of Galaxy 10 and Galaxy 10+
- Starbucks Apologizes To Police Officers Who Were Asked To Leave The Store
- Many People Got Injured During Gas Explosion At Florida Shopping Center
- Now You Can Preorder The Latest Noise-Cancelling Fully Wireless Earbuds By Sony
- Powerful Earthquake Of 7.1 Magnitude Hits Southern California
- See How Donald Trump Celebrated 4th Of July, The US Independence Day
- Samsung Accused Of Misleading Customers On Their Smartphones’ Water Resistant
- 14-Year-Old Boy Headed To Sweden But Ended Up On A Plane To Germany
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Redesign Is Completed And Will Be Soon Available In The Market
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft Look To Move Productions From China
- Amazon Prime Is Offering 50% Off On Popular Movies As A Part Of Early Prime Day Deals
- Apple TV Plans To Beat Netflix And Amazon Prime Videos With Fewer Shows
- Samsung Launches Bixby App Store In Competition With Alexa and Google Home
- Amazon Became It’s Own Shipper After FedEx Refused To Renew Contract With The Company
- Android’s New Fast Share Is Google’s Answer To Apple AirDrop