In this age of virtual assistance, companies are trying to provide their customers with as much advanced technology as they can. The era of Virtual assistants started when Siri first launched into the market. To compete with Siri, other companies too introduced their own virtual assistants to give their customers a better experience and also to compete with the contemporaries. And that’s when Google Assistant and Alexa were born. Alexa is the virtual assistant by Amazon and Google Assistant is of course, by Google.
Well, make way for another virtual assistant in the market that is Bixby by Samsung. Samsung really seems to be stepping up its game with the launch of the latest technologies and smartphones. It has amazed us with various latest releases and now with Bixby in the market, the company is unstoppable.
Samsung has opened a new app store for their virtual assistant. It is available for use only for Galaxy users. The app store will give them a shortcut to use Bixby called Bixby Marketplace. You can find the company’s virtual assistant simply by browsing ‘Bixby Capsules’. The app is very much similar to other virtual assistants, it let you access the functions simply by giving a voice command to the software.
With its integration with the third-party apps, it makes it very easy and quick to follow your commands. And with the help of the capsules, you can easily access the type of function that you need. For example, if you need to book an Uber or any other transportation facility, you can use the transportation capsule.
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies in 2019
- All The 21 Beaches In Mississippi Are Closed Due To A Toxic Algae
- Amazon Employees Plan On Going On Strike During Amazon Prime Day
- According To UK Ad Regulator 30,000 Followers Makes You An Internet Celebrity
- Samsung Released Few Teaser Images Of Galaxy 10 and Galaxy 10+
- Starbucks Apologizes To Police Officers Who Were Asked To Leave The Store
- Many People Got Injured During Gas Explosion At Florida Shopping Center
- Now You Can Preorder The Latest Noise-Cancelling Fully Wireless Earbuds By Sony
- Powerful Earthquake Of 7.1 Magnitude Hits Southern California
- See How Donald Trump Celebrated 4th Of July, The US Independence Day
- Samsung Accused Of Misleading Customers On Their Smartphones’ Water Resistant
- 14-Year-Old Boy Headed To Sweden But Ended Up On A Plane To Germany
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Redesign Is Completed And Will Be Soon Available In The Market
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft Look To Move Productions From China
- Amazon Prime Is Offering 50% Off On Popular Movies As A Part Of Early Prime Day Deals
- Apple TV Plans To Beat Netflix And Amazon Prime Videos With Fewer Shows
- Samsung Launches Bixby App Store In Competition With Alexa and Google Home
- Amazon Became It’s Own Shipper After FedEx Refused To Renew Contract With The Company
- Android’s New Fast Share Is Google’s Answer To Apple AirDrop