A 22-year-old masked gunman carrying a military-style rifle and 150 rounds of ammunition was shot by Dallas Police. It could have led to a mass shootout.
Officials identified him as an Army veteran Brian Isaack Clyde of Fort Worth. According to the witnesses, his face was covered and he was wearing body armor. The shootout took place outside the Earle Cabell Federal Building and Courthouse on Monday Morning.
One of the Del Mar College officials acknowledged that Clyde was an extremely bright student who graduated with an associate’s degree in nondestructive testing technology. This builds up the curiosity for knowing the motive behind the shooting which could have led to a series of terror.
At a press conference, FBI special agent Matthew J. DeSarno informed that Clyde was released from Army in 2017. The U.S. Army has verified that Brian Clyde served as an infantryman for about 9 months.
The FBI is working with the Defense Department to examine his record and recognize any partners. The shooter’s gun has also been retrieved, and federal officials are working with the ATF to trace the roots of the gun and how it was acquired by the shooter.
DeSarno also claimed that the whole team is aggressively pursuing each lead in this inquiry to identify family members, colleagues and to get to the bottom of this incident.
- Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition is up to 50% off because of PlayStation midweek flash sale
- AMD To Interconnect GPU To CPU For Cloud And AI
- Fans Rejoice As Porsha Williams Gets Back On Dish Nation
- What can be expect from Alienware after Area-51m?
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies in 2019
- All The 21 Beaches In Mississippi Are Closed Due To A Toxic Algae
- Amazon Employees Plan On Going On Strike During Amazon Prime Day
- According To UK Ad Regulator 30,000 Followers Makes You An Internet Celebrity
- Samsung Released Few Teaser Images Of Galaxy 10 and Galaxy 10+
- Starbucks Apologizes To Police Officers Who Were Asked To Leave The Store
- Many People Got Injured During Gas Explosion At Florida Shopping Center
- Now You Can Preorder The Latest Noise-Cancelling Fully Wireless Earbuds By Sony
- Powerful Earthquake Of 7.1 Magnitude Hits Southern California
- See How Donald Trump Celebrated 4th Of July, The US Independence Day
- Samsung Accused Of Misleading Customers On Their Smartphones’ Water Resistant
- 14-Year-Old Boy Headed To Sweden But Ended Up On A Plane To Germany
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Redesign Is Completed And Will Be Soon Available In The Market
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft Look To Move Productions From China
- Amazon Prime Is Offering 50% Off On Popular Movies As A Part Of Early Prime Day Deals