The autopsy conducted on the deceased rapper Juice WRLD has remained inconclusive. The exact cause of his death will be ascertained only after a few additional tests. The Cook County Medical Examiner’s office in Illinois announced the news through a statement on Monday.
The detailed statements claimed that “Additional studies are required to establish the cause and manner of death for 21-year-old Jarad A. Higgins”. Jarad A. Higgins is the real name of the rapper-singer who breathed his last at the age of 21 on Sunday.
Juice WRLD was returning from Los Angeles and had seizures at the Midway Airport. He was immediately attended by the paramedics and was later shifted to a local hospital. However, he was declared dead by the hospital at around 3.14 am.
The investigators suspect that the private charter that he was traveling had a few contraband goods. An intensive search of the baggage let the investigators find two bags containing bags of marijuana, six bottles of prescription codeine cough syrup, two 9-millimeter pistols, a .40-caliber pistol, a high-capacity ammunition magazine, and metal-piercing bullets. Two of the security guards of the singer have been arrested, though not in an offense related to the death, and will be produced before the court on Dec 30.
The autopsy conducted on Monday raised the need for further investigations in cardiac pathology, neuropathology, toxicology, and histology.
The singer-rapper achieved s massive success in 2018 with his album “Lucid Dreams,” which went to become the No two hit on Billboard list. His album “Death Race for Love” in March 2019 became the No 1 hit on the Billboard 200.
- How to choose the best keyboard?
- What Is The Role Of Cartoons In Children Development?
- Matrix 4 and John Wick 4 releasing on the same day, fans plan a Keanu Reeves’ day
- WhatsApp will stop working on these phones in 2020
- Methane Pulse detected in South Sudan wetlands, scientists suspect climate change as reason
- Saturn’s moon has developed some tiger stripes, and the scientists reveal the reason
- Google Chrome brings improved security features
- Microsoft finally announces Windows 10 Mobile is dead
- Juice WRLD Autopsy report inconclusive, need for more investigations
- Snapchat launches a new feature – lets you edit your face into videos
- Climate Change effect – World’s Oceans are losing Oxygen
- Kim Kardashian throws a Jurassic Park themed party for son’s birthday
- Google Assistant gets a new capability to take notes
- “Reno 911” is making a comeback after 10 years – on Quibi!
- Chinese scientists create Monkey- Pig Hybrids
- Microsoft claims it has found over 44 million users with Password Security issues
- Birds are getting smaller in size, scientists blame it on Climate Change
- Instagram now asks new users to provide their date of birth
- The New Digital Tax Regime – Will it hit US Tech firms?
- Peloton stands by its ad – says it was misinterpreted