Google has played a major role in making our lives easier. It has introduced us with technologies we didn’t even know was possible. It would be harmless to say that Google is responsible for making this world techno-friendly. It has literally made living so easy for us that now everything seems a click away. The latest launch by Google is soon going to be available for use. It has now developed a software that will tell you how likely your bus and train is going to be crowded.
Reportedly, Google has been working on this project for months. It has been collecting data on transit crowdedness for a long time. And now it has all the information that was needed, Google is ready to give its prediction about the crowd in buses and trains.
Photo Source: Engadget
The news was announced on Thursday that Google will be introducing new transit crowdedness predictions in its Maps app. This function will let you see how much the bus and train are going to be crowded that you are taking. The predictions of Google are based on past rides.
- US Agency to Remove Illegal Immigrants
- Masked Gunman Shot Dead After Opening Fire on Federal Courthouse
According to the sources, for the past few months, Google has been collecting data from people who use Google maps to give information about the level of crowdedness in their transit trips. After they complete the trip they were asked to measure the level of a crowd in four options, many empty seats, few empty seats, standing room only, or cramped standing room only.
Now Google has enough data to predict the level of the crowd for customers who use Google Maps. The feature is started today and will be available in 200 cities globally.
- Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition is up to 50% off because of PlayStation midweek flash sale
- AMD To Interconnect GPU To CPU For Cloud And AI
- Fans Rejoice As Porsha Williams Gets Back On Dish Nation
- What can be expect from Alienware after Area-51m?
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies in 2019
- All The 21 Beaches In Mississippi Are Closed Due To A Toxic Algae
- Amazon Employees Plan On Going On Strike During Amazon Prime Day
- According To UK Ad Regulator 30,000 Followers Makes You An Internet Celebrity
- Samsung Released Few Teaser Images Of Galaxy 10 and Galaxy 10+
- Starbucks Apologizes To Police Officers Who Were Asked To Leave The Store
- Many People Got Injured During Gas Explosion At Florida Shopping Center
- Now You Can Preorder The Latest Noise-Cancelling Fully Wireless Earbuds By Sony
- Powerful Earthquake Of 7.1 Magnitude Hits Southern California
- See How Donald Trump Celebrated 4th Of July, The US Independence Day
- Samsung Accused Of Misleading Customers On Their Smartphones’ Water Resistant
- 14-Year-Old Boy Headed To Sweden But Ended Up On A Plane To Germany
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Redesign Is Completed And Will Be Soon Available In The Market
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft Look To Move Productions From China
- Amazon Prime Is Offering 50% Off On Popular Movies As A Part Of Early Prime Day Deals