Google Assistant has been a clear leader when it comes to the voice assistants and moved ahead of both Siri and Cortana. It has been a strong contender for Alexa as well and has been on an equal footing since long. And now, the personal assistant from Google has now received a huge functionality – it can now take notes and create lists.
Google has been pushing updates after updates for its voice assistant, and with the latest update, it will now have a closer and better integration with third party note taking apps. Of course, Google Assistant was working effectively with Google Keep, the note taking app coming from Google, but now you will find it supporting a host of other apps as well. Notable among them will be Any.do, AnyList, and Bring note-taking solutions.
The new integrations will make an appearance on a wide range of devices – phones, smart speakers, and smart displays, and practically on any device where you use Google Assistant. The feature is being rolled out in phases. If you have not received it already, it will come to a device near you shortly enough.
You will, however, need to activate the feature though. Head over to the Services tab on your Google Assistant settings and access to Notes and Lists section. Once there, choose your default note taking app. Once you do, there is nothing you need to configure.
Google has offered several suggestions on how you can use the functionality. You can create holiday gift lists, grocery lists, or even a simple note to remind you something. We would hope for the support for more apps and services in the days to come.
- How to choose the best keyboard?
- What Is The Role Of Cartoons In Children Development?
- Matrix 4 and John Wick 4 releasing on the same day, fans plan a Keanu Reeves’ day
- WhatsApp will stop working on these phones in 2020
- Methane Pulse detected in South Sudan wetlands, scientists suspect climate change as reason
- Saturn’s moon has developed some tiger stripes, and the scientists reveal the reason
- Google Chrome brings improved security features
- Microsoft finally announces Windows 10 Mobile is dead
- Juice WRLD Autopsy report inconclusive, need for more investigations
- Snapchat launches a new feature – lets you edit your face into videos
- Climate Change effect – World’s Oceans are losing Oxygen
- Kim Kardashian throws a Jurassic Park themed party for son’s birthday
- Google Assistant gets a new capability to take notes
- “Reno 911” is making a comeback after 10 years – on Quibi!
- Chinese scientists create Monkey- Pig Hybrids
- Microsoft claims it has found over 44 million users with Password Security issues
- Birds are getting smaller in size, scientists blame it on Climate Change
- Instagram now asks new users to provide their date of birth
- The New Digital Tax Regime – Will it hit US Tech firms?
- Peloton stands by its ad – says it was misinterpreted