The long run of the trade wars has finally come to an end as the president of the United States and the president of China has come to an agreement over the trade negotiations. The meeting of Donald Trump and Xi Jinping was going to be held in Japan and everybody was looking forward to the settlement of this trade war as both the countries were struggling economically due to the ban of Chinese products into the US. But finally, everybody can take a leap of relief as the meeting went great and they finally came to a settlement.
In the G20 Summit that took place in Japan, the president of the former rival countries managed to resume the trade talks again. Donald Trump also agreed to restart the trade exchange between the United States and the Chinese Tech Giant Huawei. Earlier Trump has threatened China that he will be adding tariffs on Chinese imports but now he agreed that he will not add tariffs on $300bn of Chinese imports.
In a press conference that was held immediately after the trade talks between China and America, Trump said that he would continue to negotiate with Beijing ‘for the time being’. Also, he declared that the trade exchange between Huawei and the US will be resumed certainly as it was banned by the US commerce department.
- Apple To Move The Production Of Mac Pro To China Amid Trade War
- Trump Wants To Meet Kim Jong Un At Korean DMZ Just To Shake Hands
- Google Will Now Tell You How Crowded Your Bus or Train Is Likely To Be
The trade war has immensely affected the American market and now the resumed trade negotiations are going to benefit America as well as China. The Chinese economy was also getting affected due to the same reason but now we can consider it as a mark of the betterment of the economy of both the countries.
- Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition is up to 50% off because of PlayStation midweek flash sale
- AMD To Interconnect GPU To CPU For Cloud And AI
- Fans Rejoice As Porsha Williams Gets Back On Dish Nation
- What can be expect from Alienware after Area-51m?
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies in 2019
- All The 21 Beaches In Mississippi Are Closed Due To A Toxic Algae
- Amazon Employees Plan On Going On Strike During Amazon Prime Day
- According To UK Ad Regulator 30,000 Followers Makes You An Internet Celebrity
- Samsung Released Few Teaser Images Of Galaxy 10 and Galaxy 10+
- Starbucks Apologizes To Police Officers Who Were Asked To Leave The Store
- Many People Got Injured During Gas Explosion At Florida Shopping Center
- Now You Can Preorder The Latest Noise-Cancelling Fully Wireless Earbuds By Sony
- Powerful Earthquake Of 7.1 Magnitude Hits Southern California
- See How Donald Trump Celebrated 4th Of July, The US Independence Day
- Samsung Accused Of Misleading Customers On Their Smartphones’ Water Resistant
- 14-Year-Old Boy Headed To Sweden But Ended Up On A Plane To Germany
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Redesign Is Completed And Will Be Soon Available In The Market
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft Look To Move Productions From China
- Amazon Prime Is Offering 50% Off On Popular Movies As A Part Of Early Prime Day Deals