Samsung is set to launch another smartphone with features that will amaze you. The latest Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro is soon to be released internationally but according to the leaked pictures of the smartphone, it is called Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The exclusive pictures of Samsung’s latest launch have leaked online and it gives us a glimpse on how the smartphone is going to be.
The features of the phone include a triple camera on the back with a punch-hole design. The front camera is going to be on the exact center and the screen will be of the infinite display. The triple camera on the back will also have three sensors attached vertically. The device is going to entirely rectangular with 6.8 inches dimension while the standard Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro is of 6.4 inches.
The minimum storage of the phone will be 256 GB and it can go up to 1 Terabyte of storage max. The storage found on the standard Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is 128 GB. It is also said that the latest smartphone by Samsung will come with a fast charging mode and it will be delivered with 25W charger.
- Samsung Will Soon Launch The Classic Flip Phone With Latest Foldable Design
- Google Will Now Tell You How Crowded Your Bus or Train Is Likely To Be
- John Ive Leaving Apple Signals The End Of Steve Jobs Era
Another rumor about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro is that Samsung will ditch the 3.5 mm headphone jack entirely with its launch of Galaxy Note 10 series. The date of the release of this smartphone by Samsung is not yet confirmed but it is believed that the South Korean company will be launching the device in the month of August in New York, 7th August to be exact.
- Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition is up to 50% off because of PlayStation midweek flash sale
- AMD To Interconnect GPU To CPU For Cloud And AI
- Fans Rejoice As Porsha Williams Gets Back On Dish Nation
- What can be expect from Alienware after Area-51m?
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies in 2019
- All The 21 Beaches In Mississippi Are Closed Due To A Toxic Algae
- Amazon Employees Plan On Going On Strike During Amazon Prime Day
- According To UK Ad Regulator 30,000 Followers Makes You An Internet Celebrity
- Samsung Released Few Teaser Images Of Galaxy 10 and Galaxy 10+
- Starbucks Apologizes To Police Officers Who Were Asked To Leave The Store
- Many People Got Injured During Gas Explosion At Florida Shopping Center
- Now You Can Preorder The Latest Noise-Cancelling Fully Wireless Earbuds By Sony
- Powerful Earthquake Of 7.1 Magnitude Hits Southern California
- See How Donald Trump Celebrated 4th Of July, The US Independence Day
- Samsung Accused Of Misleading Customers On Their Smartphones’ Water Resistant
- 14-Year-Old Boy Headed To Sweden But Ended Up On A Plane To Germany
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Redesign Is Completed And Will Be Soon Available In The Market
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft Look To Move Productions From China
- Amazon Prime Is Offering 50% Off On Popular Movies As A Part Of Early Prime Day Deals