Apple has stepped into the business of video streaming with the launch of Apple TV+. Recently in an announcement, the tech giant of the United States stated that they will allow the users to subscribe to their latest launch of video streaming and they will be able to access the movies and shows on demand. But the question arises, will it beat the popular video streaming applications and sites like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos?
Well, it is obvious that the launch of Apple TV is definitely going to have an impact on these rival video streaming websites but it will be interesting to see whether the Apple TV gains more popularity than Netflix and Amazon Prime that already have a pretty wide fanbase. The Apple TV Channels will play a major role in the launch of the application of Apple TV.
The Apple TV Channels will let you select your area of interest and the channels that you are interested in, and you only have to pay for the channels that you selected. It will let you subscribe to popular channels like Starz, HBO, and ESPN+. Along with this, Apple TV services will also provide streaming services like Playstation Vue and you will not have to pay extra for it.
It is assumed that Apple TV will give a tough competition to Netflix and Amazon Prime. Apple TV+ has some of the strong content makers like Steven Speilberg that are working on making some exclusive content only for Apple TV.
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies in 2019
- All The 21 Beaches In Mississippi Are Closed Due To A Toxic Algae
- Amazon Employees Plan On Going On Strike During Amazon Prime Day
- According To UK Ad Regulator 30,000 Followers Makes You An Internet Celebrity
- Samsung Released Few Teaser Images Of Galaxy 10 and Galaxy 10+
- Starbucks Apologizes To Police Officers Who Were Asked To Leave The Store
- Many People Got Injured During Gas Explosion At Florida Shopping Center
- Now You Can Preorder The Latest Noise-Cancelling Fully Wireless Earbuds By Sony
- Powerful Earthquake Of 7.1 Magnitude Hits Southern California
- See How Donald Trump Celebrated 4th Of July, The US Independence Day
- Samsung Accused Of Misleading Customers On Their Smartphones’ Water Resistant
- 14-Year-Old Boy Headed To Sweden But Ended Up On A Plane To Germany
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Redesign Is Completed And Will Be Soon Available In The Market
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft Look To Move Productions From China
- Amazon Prime Is Offering 50% Off On Popular Movies As A Part Of Early Prime Day Deals
- Apple TV Plans To Beat Netflix And Amazon Prime Videos With Fewer Shows
- Samsung Launches Bixby App Store In Competition With Alexa and Google Home
- Amazon Became It’s Own Shipper After FedEx Refused To Renew Contract With The Company
- Android’s New Fast Share Is Google’s Answer To Apple AirDrop