To share files Google has earlier introduced Android Beam which was the closest thing that the Android has to Apple’s AirDrop which is known for transferring and sharing the files a lot faster. Android Beam shares the file using the device’s NFC technology with other devices by placing them back-to-back. In comparison to this, the file-sharing software used by Apple uses the combination of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to share the files by both iOS and macOS devices.
However, Google has introduced new software for the sharing and transferring of files and its called the Fast Share. It is a replacement of Android Beam which used to take so much time for the sharing of files. Google has managed to get the software functioning on a device that runs on Android Q Beta. It is said to be a competition to AirDrop, Apple’s software to share the files.
- The Only Total Solar Eclipse In 2019 Will Take Place Tomorrow
- Apple To Move The Production Of Mac Pro To China Amid Trade War
- Everything You Need To Know About The Latest Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro
The Android version will also establish the connection between Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and will use the combination of both to transfer files and media to other devices. The Fast Share can be used to share URLs, Images, Texts, and other files. The option to share will be available on the regular menu which will be present alongside messaging and social media applications.
To get the app working for the sharing of files and media all you have to do is to get the settings enabled and once you switch on the Bluetooth and set your location, it will be available to share your files to the nearby devices.
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies in 2019
- All The 21 Beaches In Mississippi Are Closed Due To A Toxic Algae
- Amazon Employees Plan On Going On Strike During Amazon Prime Day
- According To UK Ad Regulator 30,000 Followers Makes You An Internet Celebrity
- Samsung Released Few Teaser Images Of Galaxy 10 and Galaxy 10+
- Starbucks Apologizes To Police Officers Who Were Asked To Leave The Store
- Many People Got Injured During Gas Explosion At Florida Shopping Center
- Now You Can Preorder The Latest Noise-Cancelling Fully Wireless Earbuds By Sony
- Powerful Earthquake Of 7.1 Magnitude Hits Southern California
- See How Donald Trump Celebrated 4th Of July, The US Independence Day
- Samsung Accused Of Misleading Customers On Their Smartphones’ Water Resistant
- 14-Year-Old Boy Headed To Sweden But Ended Up On A Plane To Germany
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Redesign Is Completed And Will Be Soon Available In The Market
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft Look To Move Productions From China
- Amazon Prime Is Offering 50% Off On Popular Movies As A Part Of Early Prime Day Deals
- Apple TV Plans To Beat Netflix And Amazon Prime Videos With Fewer Shows
- Samsung Launches Bixby App Store In Competition With Alexa and Google Home
- Amazon Became It’s Own Shipper After FedEx Refused To Renew Contract With The Company
- Android’s New Fast Share Is Google’s Answer To Apple AirDrop