FedEx is a well-known name in the online shopping world. It is known for shipping and delivering items at a larger scale. It has been serving as a shipping partner for Amazon for a long time but now FedEx has refused to renew its contract with the company. The decision is finalized and following it, FedEx will not be delivering the express shipments in the United States.
According to the last year’s data generated by FedEx, the total of Amazon packages only represented approximately 1.3% percent of the company’s total revenue. However, it is said that the shipper has downplayed the move by pointing out the fact.
- G20 Summit: Trump and Xi Agreed To Resume The US-China Trade Talks
- John Ive Leaving Apple Signals The End Of Steve Jobs Era
- Trump Wants To Meet Kim Jong Un At Korean DMZ Just To Shake Hands
Well, the question arises, now that FedEx has refused to renew its contract with Amazon then who is going to be the company’s shipper? The answer is its Amazon itself. Amazon has decided to be its own shipper and it promises to deliver your goods on time. It doesn’t come as a much a surprise as Amazon is been working on this since a long time.
Amazon already took in charge of the shipment of more than half of its products by the end of May and now it’s officially going to be the company’s own shipper.
Earlier 48% of the company’s total shipment was done by Amazon itself, 33% by the United States Postal services, 17% of the shipments were carried by United Parcel Services and the 2% was carried by FedEx. But now Amazon will be its own big shipper. Another reason to do this is to cut the middle man to save charges and to boost the bottom line.
- Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition is up to 50% off because of PlayStation midweek flash sale
- AMD To Interconnect GPU To CPU For Cloud And AI
- Fans Rejoice As Porsha Williams Gets Back On Dish Nation
- What can be expect from Alienware after Area-51m?
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies in 2019
- All The 21 Beaches In Mississippi Are Closed Due To A Toxic Algae
- Amazon Employees Plan On Going On Strike During Amazon Prime Day
- According To UK Ad Regulator 30,000 Followers Makes You An Internet Celebrity
- Samsung Released Few Teaser Images Of Galaxy 10 and Galaxy 10+
- Starbucks Apologizes To Police Officers Who Were Asked To Leave The Store
- Many People Got Injured During Gas Explosion At Florida Shopping Center
- Now You Can Preorder The Latest Noise-Cancelling Fully Wireless Earbuds By Sony
- Powerful Earthquake Of 7.1 Magnitude Hits Southern California
- See How Donald Trump Celebrated 4th Of July, The US Independence Day
- Samsung Accused Of Misleading Customers On Their Smartphones’ Water Resistant
- 14-Year-Old Boy Headed To Sweden But Ended Up On A Plane To Germany
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Redesign Is Completed And Will Be Soon Available In The Market
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft Look To Move Productions From China
- Amazon Prime Is Offering 50% Off On Popular Movies As A Part Of Early Prime Day Deals