A 14-year-old Boy from the United States has become the victim of the Board gate mix-up and ended up on a wrong plane. The teenage boy was headed to Sweden but he almost got landed in Germany. The boy must have got confused which caused this incident into his life which he will remember for his entire life. Board gate mix-ups are surprisingly pretty common but this boy actually ended up boarding a plane to Germany.
Anton Berg, a 14-year-old boy from North Carolina was traveling from his hometown to New Jersey and from there he was going to catch a flight to Sweden. But the plane that he was supposed to board and the plane that he accidentally took were at the neighboring gates and he mistakenly landed on the wrong flight.
The kid was traveling under the category of unaccompanied minor by the US airline. In that case, the airport staff has to take the responsibility of the passenger which they obviously failed to do. An employee took the 14-year-old teenager to the B65 gate, from where he was supposed to get on Scandinavian Airlines flight, but instead, he took Eurowings German Airline.
- Android’s New Fast Share Is Google’s Answer To Apple AirDrop
- G20 Summit: Trump and Xi Agreed To Resume The US-China Trade Talks
- McDonald’s Employee Shamed Online By Customer Earns Community Support
The seat assigning was done by a third party company that was unaware of the situation. As soon as he entered the plane he noticed that everybody there was speaking German, he contacted his father quickly. Then he realized that this is the wrong plane and immediately informed the plane staff. The plane took the kid to the terminal where he was booked another flight to Europe.
- Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition is up to 50% off because of PlayStation midweek flash sale
- AMD To Interconnect GPU To CPU For Cloud And AI
- Fans Rejoice As Porsha Williams Gets Back On Dish Nation
- What can be expect from Alienware after Area-51m?
- Top 10 Content Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Email Marketing Strategies in 2019
- All The 21 Beaches In Mississippi Are Closed Due To A Toxic Algae
- Amazon Employees Plan On Going On Strike During Amazon Prime Day
- According To UK Ad Regulator 30,000 Followers Makes You An Internet Celebrity
- Samsung Released Few Teaser Images Of Galaxy 10 and Galaxy 10+
- Starbucks Apologizes To Police Officers Who Were Asked To Leave The Store
- Many People Got Injured During Gas Explosion At Florida Shopping Center
- Now You Can Preorder The Latest Noise-Cancelling Fully Wireless Earbuds By Sony
- Powerful Earthquake Of 7.1 Magnitude Hits Southern California
- See How Donald Trump Celebrated 4th Of July, The US Independence Day
- Samsung Accused Of Misleading Customers On Their Smartphones’ Water Resistant
- 14-Year-Old Boy Headed To Sweden But Ended Up On A Plane To Germany
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Redesign Is Completed And Will Be Soon Available In The Market
- Google, Amazon and Microsoft Look To Move Productions From China
- Amazon Prime Is Offering 50% Off On Popular Movies As A Part Of Early Prime Day Deals